Branched Chain Amino Acids, common known as BCAAs are a great deal to gain muscle recovery after a vigorous training session.
Besides muscle recovery, BCAAs can help you enhance muscle protein synthesis, maintain lean muscles, increases fat burning, reduce risks of diabetes, increase and maintain mass muscles among several other benefits.
Although these supplements have frequently been dominated by men in the body building industry, today, they are widely used by women to enhance their fitness.
A good BCAA should be able to help you gain Muscle strength, get you toned, boost your immune system, and increase fat burning.
It is for these qualities that this article will highlight you on the best BCAAs for women that you can try out. So, here are the top three best BCAAs that will guarantee you great performance:
Her Aminos by NLA for Her
What makes this powder a great BCAA is actually its comprehensive blend of amino acids which includes glutamine, citrulline, taurine, beta alanine, leucine, valine, and isoleucine, all of which are great energy propellant and can help you build lean muscles.
Pros of Her Aminos.
- Easy to absorb: Due to the 100% amino acids combination, this BCAA is easy to absorb and you can start training as you as you take it.
- Shortens recovery time: Speeds up muscle recovery after workouts hence lowering the risks of muscle injury.
- Helps build lean muscles faster.
- Improves endurance.
- Can cause stomach upset.
- Contains artificial flavors.
Ideallean BCAA for Women
This BCAA is specially designed to help in fat loss and building of lean muscles. With its perfect amino acids ration of 2:1:1 (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) and 0% calories, this products has maximum effect on protein synthesis. It comes in raspberry lemonade flavor that makes it feel like a refreshing drink.
Pros of IdealLean
- Helps women reduce weight faster, and gain lean muscles faster by speeding up metabolism, curbing up appetite and aids in muscle recovery faster hence frequent workouts.
- Contains no sugar, calories, and carbs making it ideal for reducing weight in women.
- It comes enhanced with green tea extract, coconut powder, Tonalin CLA, citrulline, and glutamine to help increase endurance, build lean muscles and aid in muscle recovery.
- It is expensive.
- Uses artificial flavors, making it too sweet for some users.
The Fitmiss Women’s BCAA Powder
It comes in a comprehensive blend of three amino acids namely leucine, valine, and isoleucine on a ratio of 3:2:1, making it a powerful BCAA for protein synthesis, increased metabolism, building lean muscles, endurance, and muscles recovery.
The only disadvantage of this BCAA is that it is flavored with excess ingredients that compromises its purity.
All said and done, the above mentioned BCAAs are a great amino acids combination that can help you build lean muscles faster, improve your muscle recovery time, increase metabolism, and in the long end achieve your fitness goals.